What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you respond to a survey or fill out a form. Additionally, when ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number—when appropriate.
For what purpose do we use your information?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our web site. We continually strive to improve our web site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests more effectively and meet your needs.
- To process transactions. Your information—whether public or private—will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years of age or older.
Feedback & Information
XIDCORP LIMITED o/a WORKXID
9-309 75 First Street,
Orangeville, Ontario, Canada L9W 5B6
Last updated: Jan 02, 2017